awwww how cute is that!
One of the new items will be a potty. Too cute! Going to read my email again and see if I missed any other revelations!
awwww how cute is that!
They are also going to have training pants instead of a diaper. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Oh! That is adorable - I have to tell my SIL, her dd has not been making much potty progress. Maybe the twins will help - LOL!
O M G that is so cute! I cant wait until the 27th!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Aww.. that is so cute. Too bad my sister is too little to play with the bittys. My mom won't but her anything for hers until she is older.
Too Cute...And Too Late! My soon to be 3 year old has been potty trained for almost a year now...That would have been wonderful for her to help learn with!
Too Late! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] (but will probably still buy them [img]wink.gif[/img] )
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You have an "inside track" don't you. I know you are not going to answer this, but I know. he-he-he....Keep telling us more too! HA! [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by SaraLovesHerDollys:
They are also going to have training pants instead of a diaper. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good idea [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] My sis is trying to train my niece, great way to get them hooked on AG. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]Originally posted by justbeingme:
Too Cute...And Too Late! My soon to be 3 year old has been potty trained for almost a year now...That would have been wonderful for her to help learn with!
Too Late! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] (but will probably still buy them [img]wink.gif[/img] )
I am a teacher in the potty training preschool room-2 and a half and 3 year olds. Too bad they are expensive-it would have been a great item to promote potty training!
-Jordyn
Bookmarks